Wednesday, April 25, 2007

pse hell.

well...i've been away and busy. i know i've become a bad blogger. i've actually been trying to pretty-up my blog, but it's not going too well, as you can see!!! i spent two hours in photoshop...trying to figure out layers, etc. and...ACK! my head is swimming.

if anyone can recommend some excellent resources, i'd greatly appreciate it. i attempted to google some information, but couldn't find the kind of help i'm looking for.

i've been trying to get rid of the title page element {which seems to be making my banner wider}, and i can't do that. i also tried {and couldn't figure out} how to add digital patterned paper to the blank banner i started in photoshop. it's all so frustrating and i wish i had the extra time to spend in order to figure it all out!

anyway...hopefully i will be back soon with either a better banner or a random post. =)

3 comments:

Angie said...

wish I could help. I'm just a trial and error kinda gal. Keep working on it.

Samantha said...

Can't help much here either. I haven't tried to pretty up Ms. Molly's blog page at all. (Never even crossed my mind to do it.) LOVE that font, though!

Jillian Marie said...

Oh shoot....I feel terrible, I have been a bad blogger these days (reading others and posting to mine), been super busy.... pastimes will suffer I suppose.

Hopefully I can help you. Although I am not all too familar with PSE, hmmmm? I will definately see how we can get some pretties on this blog of yours, k.

xo JmP