Thursday, January 18, 2007

*RAK* This Way...

hi & welcome to my little corner of the world...
this is my first, ever RAK. i stumbled across these at old navy the other day and thought they were super cute, especially after the chandelier hubbub that was taking place over at poppy ink in december.


very cute for jotting down your thoughts, making a laundry-list of stuff to do or for sketching out your next scrapbook layout...very compact, so it can fit in most purses or tote bags...sweet black & white plaid interior lining. And did i mention super cute?
i have one of these journals to give away...so, if you would like me to enter your name in my *RAK* drawing, please drop me a little note. {i like little notes and nice visitors}.
i hope to make continual improvements on my blog, making it a fun place to stop on by for a quick read or some inspiration. please feel free to drop by for a visit...whenever!
i will make the drawing announcement for, say, next tuesday? good luck!

10 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh so cute!! PLease add me to the RAk pile. =)

Celeste said...

oh so cute. please add me!

Anonymous said...

i have been admiring these, but seemed to miss out at my store. super cute!

Cathy Pascual said...

hi there!
very cute!
thanks for doing this RAK drawing :)

Anonymous said...

Love this notebook! Im in...Neato blog and it looks like ur dinning room gets lovely light during the day. :)

Marie

Juli said...

Heck yeah.. toss my name in the hat! :)

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE indeed! Def add me to the RAK!!!! Great RAK....oh get your mind out of the gutter! ;o)

Unknown said...

super cute. add me too please.

Jillian Marie said...

I was out all day today, came home and decided to stop in and see what you were up to, what a nice little RAK surprise...crossing my fingers!

Anonymous said...

I am bewildered...what is a RAK??? I've seen a t-shirt like this too!
LH