Sunday, January 25, 2009

right now i'm...

trying to upload and organize quite a few photos that have been building up in my camera {does this process take anyone else forever and a day?}...

trying {and not doing too terribly well} to balance my book-club reading for the month and read the third installment of the Twilight series, Eclipse...

itching at my eyes {time to take the old contacts out and put on the glasses}...

thinking of the layouts i've been neglecting to take photos of and post...

making a mental list of what i need to pick up at Target this week {that list better make it to paper quick as i'm bound to lose it locked up in my scatter-brain}...

mad that i haven't finished wrapping up the care package i have to mail to a friend...

and, taking out a piece of paper because my to-do list just got too terribly long for me to remember...

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Ok...first things first...get your lo's uploaded and posted!!! :)))

I can do nothing with out my lists...so I totally relate!
xoxo
Loves,
K