Wednesday, February 20, 2008

no pain, no ?!?*!?%$#!!

...which is pretty much what went through my head as i stepped onto the treadmill this afternoon. UGH! got the 6-week post-partum green light from my doctor that i could start exercising again, and i didn't really waste much time. but, ouch!
i'm literally cursing every holiday cookie i consumed because i'm pretty sure some of it took up residence from the waist down. not to mention the complete loss of muscle tone. so, here's to getting things back to better, as i am going to say as i approach this whole weight-loss, tone-up goal i have in mind.

will have to balance that time with my free scrapping time, which i have not been able to do the past couple of days. maybe tonight? on the upside...i started uploading my pages onto 2peas. it's taken me about 3 years to do this, so i've starting showing my more recent things. haha. no one wants to see the 1st scrapbooking attempts here on my end. =)

4 comments:

adrienne leigh said...

just stumbled upon your blog... my blog title is totally from a counting crows song- they are one of my fave bands! great blog, take care! cheers,

Anne Thompson said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this LO! The colors are awesome, and your little girl is adorable! Love seeing your LO's!

Jillian Marie said...

Sweet LO, she's a doll!

Keep up the hard work, I am sure you'll be back in no time!! I'll be joining you with the same fitness goals in a few months... teehee!

joanne (spagirl) said...

your layouts are gorgeous!! she's a cutie! and i love your color combinations!!
and, i hear ya about the treadmill... my gym keeps calling me... :(