Tuesday, February 13, 2007

sweet.

hi, all. i've been bad at blogging lately. there's just been so much going on. some good. some that has me in a funk. most importantly, though, the family is getting better. we were all sick...yes, again...last week; but, hubs and daughter had it the worst. DH was diagnosed with bronchitis last week and is getting better. DD had something similar, plus an ear infection, so she finished up the antibiotics today. it's so good to see them on the mend...
i participated in a fun ribbon, buttons & flower swap through the poppy ink boards and got my swap stuff yesterday. it was really a nice pick-me-up too. my swap "partner" was sarah rice and she was terrific at it. my swap package came all nicely organized in a little case with divided sections. sarah - what a terrific idea you've given me for future RAKs and swaps...

i felt badly that i didn't have a load of flowers to pass on her way, but oddly enough, it's like she knew that and i received a plethora of them.
when you get a chance, stop by sarah's blog. she's also a DT member for eye candy kits. so, stop by there, too, and check out her awesome layouts in the eye candy gallery.
anyway, sarah, thank you, again. this was such a sweet surprise. =)

3 comments:

Kelly Noel said...

glad to hear you guys are starting to feel better! what an adorable little package you got! lucky girl...have fun! :)

Jillian Marie said...

Yes, totally clever idea for the swap!!! It's great to hear you are all feeling better, have yourselves a happy weekend!

Sarah Rice said...

awww! Thanks so much for the plug girlie! I had fun making up your little swap "kit" I can resist cute little containers.

I have tons of flowers... and I like to share :) I hope you can put them to good use! :)