Sunday, June 13, 2010

quick layout for the 6/13 sunday sketch.

just a quick note today. it's been a whirlwind weekend.
but, i was able to participate in SC's sunday sketch.


here's my take:



i used EK's photo label punch to make a little spot for writing the date of the picture:
here i used a stamp to make the clouds. one cloud i used as a mask and painted in what i cut out...the other a straight stamp cut out.

some more stitching. boy, there was a lot of stitching...


I just wish I could get the layout itself to look a bit brighter. The white cardstock looks grey. Granted, sunshine would probably have helped...but, with in and out thunderstorms...clouds and such...it wasn't happening.

Maybe I can tinker with it more another day...OR maybe I could somehow aquire mad-photoshopping skills...hmmm...

No comments: