Monday, March 31, 2008

long day.

just a quick post.

today was just one of those days that seemed longer than normal.

have had a lot going on here, including a nice round of head colds. my dad had a heart attack 2 weeks ago, which put us all in a state of frenzy. he's doing much better but we are still taking it one day at a time. time has flown ever since.

before i leave, here's a layout i recently put together. i uploaded more to my 2 peas page.

i want spring weather to be here in the worst way. can you tell i'm reminiscing previous springs in my layout? haha.
have a great evening. =)




3 comments:

Anne Thompson said...

Ooooh, sweet sweet LO! Loving it. I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad, but I am glad he is doing ok. I hope you guys start to feel better real soon, and that you get some sunny days! *HUGS*

Anonymous said...

love the crown!
:)
LH

adrienne leigh said...

so cute... love it!